Nguyet name meaning
On This Page
What does Nguyet mean?
Queer girl name Nguyet means "Moon" used commonly in Vietnamese has its origin in Vietnamese language.
How do I pronounce Nguyet?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Nguyet as n-gu-yet.
Middle Names for Nguyet
Aune, Avalee, Kirstie, Hailie, Jocelyne, view more middle names that goes with NguyetNames that rhyme with Nguyet
How popular is the name Nguyet?
Nguyet is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. But an extremely popular name in Vietnam where every 1 in 800 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 120000 people have been bestowed Nguyet around the globe.
What numbers say about Nguyet?
If letter T is the last one in your name, it reveals you like to live fast. You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. Perhaps you are born to make bad people do good things and walk the right path. Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned.
Looking for names similar to Nguyet? Please go through the following names
- Moeez means Respectful or One who Gives Protection is a boy name
- Lameek - Meaning of Lameek is One Whose Eyelids Are Attratively Dark is a boy name
- Toufic - Unfamiliar boy name Toufic means "Success" has origin in Lebanese
- Kayoko - Infrequent girl name Kayoko means "Child of a Good Generation"
- Chesna means Peaceful is originated from Slavonic is aimed at baby girls
Famous people named Nguyet
- Nguyet Anh Duong, Vietnamese American scientist responsible for the creation of the Thermobaric weapon