Amenia meaning and origin
Meaning of Amenia is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Amenia like Maurine,Names that rhyme with Amenia
Popularity of Amenia
Amenia is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Amenia is a familiar name in Indonesia. As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Amenia around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Amenia?
You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind.
Other names similar to Amenia
- Kahiau - Far-out Kahiau especially is used in Hawaiian, meaning of Kahiau is "Selfless Generosity" aimed at baby boys is of Hawaiian origin
- Rizza - Meaning of Rizza is Rizal or Rizalina is a baby girl name is used notably in Tagalog
- Chou - The outlandish gender-neutral name Chou means "Butterfly"
- Wani - Recent and Sufficiently quirky Wani especially is used in Bari is originated from African-Bari, meaning of Wani is "Third Son" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Haunani - The rare girl name Haunani is originated from Hawaiian, Haunani means "Beautiful Dew" is mainly used in Hawaiian
Namesakes of Amenia
- Amenia, Egyptian noble lady, the first wife of Horemheb