Nilaveni meaning and origin
Nilaveni's meaning is The One who Lives on the Moon aimed at girls is used chiefly in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Nilaveni
Popularity of Nilaveni
Nilaveni is a common baby name in India. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Nilaveni as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Nilaveni?
Although you are all about balance, inner peace and harmony, reaching these things seem hard when you are surrounded with negative people. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. Don't let opportunities slip away only because you were busy making others happy. You lack passion and wilderness. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. You need to speak up and show people that you are hurt by their actions.
Parents who liked Nilaveni, loved these names
- Kaanapriya means A Person who Loves to Sing or Audiophile aimed at baby girls is predominantly used in Tamil
- Poopalan - Used in Tamil, Poopalan means "One of the Melody Sings to Appreciate Earlydawn" is used for baby boys
- Kalaiyalakan - Kalaiyalakan's meaning is Artistically Talented used for baby boys is used especially in Tamil
- Elanjeliyan - Used prevalently in Tamil, Elanjeliyan is used as a baby boy name, Elanjeliyan means "the Prince from Pandiya Dynasty"
- Anathika - Girl name Anathika means "Everlasting or Eternal" is used largely in Tamil
Namesakes of Nilaveni
We could not find any notable namesake.