Nily meaning and origin
Hebrew name Nily is aimed at baby boys. Nily is version of Nili. Nili's meaning is Of the Pea Plant, A Goddess and Success is originated from Hebrew is especially used in Sanskrit.
Variants of Nily
View middle names that goes with Nily like Florent, Djay, Izen, Aben,Names that rhyme with Nily
Popularity of Nily
Nily is a familiar baby name in India, Philippines and Indonesia. At least, 400 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Nily?
It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. You like the natural flow of things. Don't live to work. Work to live. You manage to hide your issues and emotional struggles pretty very well. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals.
Looking for names similar to Nily? Please go through the following names
- Mikheil means Like the Lord, Who is Like God? and Messenger of God is of Hebrew origin and is bestowed upon baby boys is commonly used in Georgian. Mikheil is derivative of Michael.
- Deneen - Deneen's meaning is Combination of Deana or Dina, Vindicated or Avenged is rooted from Hebrew which is prevalently used in English is used as a unisex name . Noteworthy Deneen ranked at 465 position in 1965 on baby girl names chart in United States
- Johnie - Of Hebrew origin, Admired and Ceaseless Johnie is chiefly used in Swedish and Danish, Johnie means "Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful, God is Merciful and Gift of God" is aimed at both genders. Johnie is short version of John.
- Hene largely is used in Yiddish is a girl name, meaning of Hene is "Mother, Angel and God is Gracious" is of Hebrew origin. Hene is resulted from Anna.
- Mikis has its origin in Hebrew, Mikis means "Who is Like God"
Namesakes of Nily
We could not find any notable namesake.