NimatuAllah meaning and origin
Girl name NimatuAllah means "Allah's Gift" is substantially used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with NimatuAllah
Popularity of NimatuAllah
NimatuAllah is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about NimatuAllah?
Don't live to work. Work to live. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. People find you attractive because of your mysterious private life and self-confident approach to everything. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. You are always open to new things and enjoy traveling. You respect yourself for always being able to look in the mirror and stay true to you.
If you like NimatuAllah, you would love these names
- Mehjabeen - Creative and adventurous and Contemporary Mehjabeen commonly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Mehjabeen is "Beloved Person or Beautiful as the Moon"
- Muaawin - Boy name Muaawin means "Assistant, Variant of Mu'awin or Helper" is used principally in Arabic
- Aaghaa means Master or Owner is a boy name is used majorly in Arabic
- Mahboobah means Sweetheart or Mistress is a girl name is used majorly in Arabic
- Djumana means Pearl is used primarily in Arabic
Namesakes of NimatuAllah
We could not find any notable namesake.