Nokke meaning and origin
Nokke is Swedish equivalent of Nukki.
Variants of NokkeNames that rhyme with Nokke
Popularity of Nokke
Nokke is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Nokke
You are that best friend who's always there to give a hand and that perfect lover with endless understanding. Having letter N as your cornerstone represents your individuality and originality. You have a strong will to succeed in life. You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Nokke
- Käldor is Swedish equivalent of Kiäldor
- Frommhold means Benefits or Rule is a baby boy name
- Hjörleifur is Icelandic cognate of Hjǫrleifr
- Gamli commonly is used in Old Norse and Icelandic is of Hebrew origin is bestowed upon boys. Gamli is Old Norse equivalent of Gamall
- Aviaaja - Girl name Aviaaja is used specifically in Danish and Greenlandic. Aviaaja is Greenlandic form of Aviâja
Namesakes of Nokke
We could not find any notable namesake.