Alduin meaning and origin
Alduin is German equivalent of Aldwin.
Variants of AlduinNames that rhyme with Alduin
Popularity of Alduin
Alduin is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. At least, 100 people globally have carried Alduin as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Alduin?
Your age has nothing to do with your knowledge and wisdom. You want to inspire people to do more in life and thrive to accomplish more. You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe. You don't believe in eternal love but you do believe in respect, care and, appreciation. You are a child of change. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions.
You would love these names similar to Alduin
- Dierf is used in Old Danish and Danish is used as a boy name. Dierf is Danish cognate of Diarfr
- Litli is used prevalently in Old Norse and Swedish is given to boys. Litli is equivalent of Lítli in Old Norse language
- Fía is Faroese and Icelandic form of Fia
- Sigfús is Icelandic and Faroese equivalent of Sigfúss
- Marjus - Prominent and Evergreen boy name Marjus is used mostly in Danish and Swedish. Marjus is Faroese cognate of Marius
Namesakes of Alduin
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Alduin
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Old
- Baby Names that mean Middle
- Baby Names that mean Wise
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean Bold
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Teuton
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Sister
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man