Noordeep meaning and origin
The boy name Noordeep means "A Lamp of Light" is used among Sikhs and Punjabi.Names that rhyme with Noordeep
Popularity of Noordeep
Noordeep is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. As per our research, over 50 babies have been bestowed Noordeep around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Noordeep
As your soul urge number, the 22 reveals that you are a visionary who knows what he wants in life. You need to travel more because you work all the time. You can recognize a stupid person from miles. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day. You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. If letter P is your capstone, you are an intellectual with extensive knowledge in every sphere of life.
Do you like Noordeep? Read these names too
- Gurwinder - Commonly used in Punjabi and Sikh, Gurwinder means "Lord Guru or Most Gracious" is used for both sexes
- Nandanpreet - Used majorly in Sikh and Punjabi, Nandanpreet means "Loving Son" is aimed at boys
- Sukhwinder - Sukhwinder's meaning is Giver of Happiness, Bringer of Destiny or Honest is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Satyapreet - Satyapreet's meaning is True Love is used as a baby boy name is prevalently used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Jupinder - The boy name Jupinder means "Reciting God's Name or Reciting Gods Name" is largely used in Sikh and Punjabi
Namesakes of Noordeep
We could not find any notable namesake.