Nooreen meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Nooreen is chiefly used in Arabic language, meaning of Nooreen is "Of Light or Luminous".Names that rhyme with Nooreen
Popularity of Nooreen
Nooreen is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2004. Nooreen is a common name in Pakistan while somewhat familiar name in India. According to our research, over 2000 babies have been named Nooreen globally.
Numerological aspects of Nooreen
You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion. You are creative and free-spirited. And you are respected for living according to your own rules. If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is. You never settle for less. You are a person of many talents. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life.
Looking for a name like Nooreen? Please go through the following names
- Zakirulislam means One who Teaches the Religion (Islam) used for boys is used principally in Arabic
- Gul-Zar - Boy name Gul-Zar means "Flower Garden" is used specifically in Arabic
- AbulFazl - AbulFazl's meaning is Endowed with Bounty or Grace is used substantially in Arabic is given to boys
- Azah - Queer girl name Azah means "Good or Successful" is used in Arabic
- Hablah - Particulary used in Arabic, Hablah is used as a girl name, meaning of Hablah is "A Woman who Earns a Lot"
Namesakes of Nooreen
We could not find any notable namesake.