Nur-al-Huda name meaning
Meaning: Light of the Faith
Add to favorites
What does Nur-al-Huda mean?
The girl name Nur-al-Huda is majorly used in Arabic, Nur-al-Huda means "Light of the Faith". Names that rhyme with Nur-al-Huda
How popular is the name Nur-al-Huda?
Nur-al-Huda is an uncommon name around the globe.
Do you like Nur-al-Huda? Other names you would love
- Qaribah - Majorly used in Arabic, Qaribah means "Name of a Woman Scholar or Near" is used as a baby girl name
- Sharim - Meaning of Sharim is Brisk, Quick or Fast is used as a boy name is notably used in Arabic
- Rasal means Angle customarily aimed at baby boys is chiefly used in Arabic
- Ikhlaas - New-fangled and Uncommon Ikhlaas is used substantially in Arabic, Ikhlaas means "Frankness or Sincerity" is aimed at both sexes
- Nadiyya - Girl name Nadiyya is originated from Arabic, Nadiyya means "Dew, Fem of Nadi or Generosity" is chiefly used in Arabic
Famous people named Nur-al-Huda
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Nur-al-Huda
- Girl names beginning with N
- Arabic Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Faith
Share your opinion on Nur-al-Huda