Nutti meaning and origin
Nutti is variant of Nuutti. Nuutti is equivalent of Knut in Finnish language.
Variants of NuttiNames that rhyme with Nutti
Popularity of Nutti
Nutti is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our estimate, over 30 babies have been bestowed Nutti around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nutti
You have an artistic soul and love life. You are prone to nervous breakdowns but recover fast. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. You respect yourself for always being able to look in the mirror and stay true to you. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those. When it comes to your professional life, you like to experiment and take risks to accomplish more and make a career progression.
Looking for a name like Nutti? Please go through the following names
- Osippa is Finnish cognate of Jooseppi
- Hejke is Swedish form of Heike
- Eeka - Widespread boy name Eeka is used principally in Finnish and Swedish. Eeka is equivalent of Eka in Finnish language
- Probus - Originated from Latin, Probus bestowed upon boys, Probus means "Honest, Proficient" is used predominantly in Finnish and Swedish
- Hesu is Finnish form of Hessa. Also Hesu is form of Hese in Finnish language
Namesakes of Nutti
We could not find any notable namesake.