Nyalah name meaning
On This Page
What does Nyalah mean?
Variants of NyalahNames that rhyme with Nyalah
How popular is the name Nyalah?
Nyalah is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. As per our estimate, over 30 people has been named Nyalah globally.
What numerology tells about Nyalah?
Nothing can stop them from achieving what they intended. Why don't you allow your dreams to guide you? If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong.
Looking for a name like Nyalah? Please go through the following names
- Leza - Unwonted Leza has its origin in English and Hebrew, Leza means "Assertive" and is used specifically in African is a girl name
- Olubunmi - Origin of Offbeat Olubunmi is in African is used in African given to baby girls, meaning of Olubunmi is "God has Given Her to Me"
- Sarda - Anomalous Sarda has its origin in African is principally used in Hindi, Sarda means "One who is In a Hurry or Goddess Saraswati" is used for both sexes
- Chifundo came from African, meaning of Chifundo is "Mercy" is a baby girl name
- Guban - Used dominantly in African, Guban is used as a boy name, Guban means "Burnt or One who has Been Burnt" has origin in African
Famous people named Nyalah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Nyalah
- Girl names beginning with N
- African Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -lah