Chifundo name meaning
What does Chifundo mean?
Chifundo's origin is African is a girl name, meaning of Chifundo is "Mercy".Names that rhyme with Chifundo
How popular is the name Chifundo?
Chifundo is a popular baby name in Malawi where every 1 in 300 have the name. At least, 70000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chifundo
Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. You want to do everything as planned in life. You are a good friend. Your heart is as big as a mountain. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Chifundo
- Linda means Friendly or Gentle has its origin in Germanic and Old English given to both genders is used mostly in Telugu, Malayalam and Czech. In 2007, widely accepted name Linda managed to bag 492nd position in baby girl names list in United States
- Diallo means Bold used for both boys and girls is of African origin
- Hondo - Odd boy name Hondo is mainly used in African has its origin in African-Shona, meaning of Hondo is "Warrior"
- Masani - Originated from African, Unorthodox Masani is notably used in African and mostly is used for girls, Masani means "One with a Gap Between Front Teeth"
- Ima - Long standing and Preeminent Ima majorly is used in English, German and African has origin in Japanese, Latin and Germanic, meaning of Ima is "Charity" is given to girls
Famous people named Chifundo
We could not find any notable namesake.