Od meaning and origin
Specifically used in Swedish, Norwegian and Old Swedish far-out, Od is used for baby boys. Od is a variation of popular Odd. Odd is Swedish cognate of Odder. Also Odd is equivalent of Oddr in Danish language. Odd's meaning is Wealth and Point of a Spear came from Old Norse and German. Od is form of Oddr in Swedish language.
Variants of OdNames that rhyme with Od
Popularity of Od
Od is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Od is a familiar name in Mongolia and India. At least, 600 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Od?
Sometimes, you act selfishly. You are persistent to always get where you indented to. You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. To have no 6 as your soul urge number means you are focused on inner healing. You are a person of many talents. You have a strong will to succeed in life. At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress.
Do you like Od? Read these names too
- Oune is equivalent of Auðun in Scandinavian language
- Lønne - Girl name Lønne is used mostly in Danish and Finnish languages. Lønne is Danish cognate of Hlynur
- Sapiina is form of Sabina in Finnish language. Also Sapiina is Greenlandic cognate of Sapîna
- Ragvald is Swedish cognate of Ragnvald
- Kite is Finnish form of Kiite
Namesakes of Od
We could not find any notable namesake.