Olalla name meaning
What does Olalla mean?
Girl name Olalla is used commonly in Spanish, Olalla means "To Talk Well" is originated from Old Greek. Olalla is variation of admired, enduring and sacred Eulalia. Old Greek name Eulalia, meaning of Eulalia is "Eloquent, Good, Well and To Talk Well".
Variants of Olalla
Eulalia, Eulalee, Eulia, Eulogia, Euliija
View middle names that goes with Olalla like Arabella,Names that rhyme with Olalla
How popular is the name Olalla?
Olalla is a common baby name in Spain while it is somewhat familiar in Mexico. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Olalla?
You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. The letter O as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude, determination, and ability to overcome everything no matter how hard the situation is. Try to be more compassionate and humane. Job and life success are your priorities. Expression number 8 reveals your predispositions for great success in every field in life.
Go through the following names similar to Olalla
- Verónica - Verónica's meaning is Bringing Victory is used in Spanish used for girls is rooted from Old Greek
- Seferino - Uncommon boy name Seferino is originated from Old Greek used chiefly in Spanish language, meaning of Seferino is "West Wind"
- Fulgencio - Uncommon boy name Fulgencio has origin in Latin, notably used in Spanish language, meaning of Fulgencio is "The Element Fulgens Which Means Shining"
- Epifania - Meaning of Epifania is Manifestation used for girls and originated from Old Greek is principally used in Spanish
- Agustin - Trendy and Perpetual Agustin is originated from Latin bestowed upon both genders, Agustin means "The Dignified or The August" is used especially in Spanish
Famous people named Olalla
We could not find any notable namesake.