Olis meaning and origin
Olis means A Powerful Man is of Germanic origin is used generally as a gender insensitive name.
Variants of OlisNames that rhyme with Olis
Popularity of Olis
Olis is an uncommon baby name in United States, 21 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1944. Over 149 people have been named Olis in United States. But Olis is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 30000 have the name. As per our findings, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Olis around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Olis
Others see you as perfect, so start acting so. When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident. You are a good friend who listens and never judges. You are undoubtedly a born leader. Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. People come to you when they need an objective opinion about almost everything, except romance.
Do you like Olis? You would love these names
- Tilli - Majorly used in Greenlandic and Swedish, Tilli means "Struggle or Power" which came from Germanic is used as a gender-neutral name
- Gonsalo - Unconventional boy name Gonsalo means "Fight" is of Germanic origin. Gonsalo is derived from Gonzalo.
- Arnaël - Origin of Arnaël is in German, meaning of Arnaël is "Eagle or Elder"
- Lidivine - The Lidivine is originated from German, Lidivine means "Sweet or Friend"
- Weigand means Fighting is originated from Old High German
Namesakes of Olis
We could not find any notable namesake.