Omegah meaning and origin
Omegah is version of long standing and outstanding Omega. Omega is version of Omegah.
Variants of OmegahNames that rhyme with Omegah
Popularity of Omegah
Omegah is an uncommon name probably limited to Zimbabwe. According to our findings, over 40 babies have been named Omegah globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Omegah
Sometimes you focus on analyzing people's actions and get inspired by what they do and how they live. Learn from their experiences. You need time to heal and recover. The letter O as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude, determination, and ability to overcome everything no matter how hard the situation is. You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Omegah
- Dorrit - The prevalent and perennial girl name Dorrit is of Old Greek origin is commonly used in Finnish and Norwegian. Dorrit is equivalent of Dorothea in English language
- Catrine - Catrine's meaning is Pure or Torture is originated from Old Greek used prevalently in Swedish and Finnish is a baby girl name
- Christophe - Admired Christophe came from Old Greek, meaning of Christophe is "Christ Bearer or Carrier of Christ", used in French and English is a baby boy name
- Magret - Magret's meaning is The Pearl is originated from Old Greek and a baby girl name is predominantly used in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish
- Areta means Excellent or Woman of Virtue came from Old Greek substantially used in English, Finnish and Danish is used commonly as a girl name
Namesakes of Omegah
We could not find any notable namesake.