Jesuan name meaning
On This Page
What does Jesuan mean?
Jesuan's meaning is One who is Devout is a baby boy name is rooted from Spanish.Names that rhyme with Jesuan
How popular is the name Jesuan?
Jesuan is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2006. According to our research, over 100 babies have been named Jesuan globally.
What numbers say about Jesuan?
Your only flaw is your kindness and naivety. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. You like to observe things and people. All people want is to take advantage of easy opportunities and leave the hard battle with other people who care more. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. Greater knowledge and truth drive you to explore constantly.
Parents who liked Jesuan, loved these names
- Rubio - Originated from Spanish, New-fangled and Uncommon Rubio means "Resembling a Ruby" is a boy name
- Xochilt - Offbeat girl name Xochilt means "Flower" came from Aztec. Xochilt is derivation of Xochitl.
- Corder - Origin of Corder is in Spanish bestowed upon boys, meaning of Corder is "Lamb". Corder is resulted from Cordero.
- Júpiter - Boy name Júpiter means "Daylight or Deity" majorly used in Portuguese and Spanish came from Indoeuropean
- Santania - Santania's meaning is Saint Anna and Saint Ana came from Spanish is used for girls. Santania is resultant of Santana.
Famous people named Jesuan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jesuan
- Boy names beginning with J
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Boy names that ends with -uan
- Baby Names that mean One