Osena name meaning
What does Osena mean?
Osena came from Japanese is bestowed upon baby girls. Osena is version of Osen. Osen chiefly is used in Japanese, meaning of Osen is "Thousand" is originated from Japanese.
Variants of OsenaNames that rhyme with Osena
How popular is the name Osena?
Osena is a familiar baby name in Lebanon and India. As per our findings, over 200 babies have been bestowed Osena around the globe.
What numerology tells about Osena?
You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. You are a freethinker. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind.
You would love these names similar to Osena
- Norya - Of Arabic and Japanese origin, Norya means "Dazzling or Bright" is used as a girl name
- Hideko means Sunshine Child has origin in Japanese and is used for baby girls is particulary used in Japanese
- Shinji - Unheard-of Shinji is used principally in Japanese has its origin in Japanese and a boy name, Shinji means "Faithful Second Son"
- Yooma - Native and American name Yooma bestowed upon boys, meaning of Yooma is "Son of the Chief and Yuma". Yooma is derived from Yuma.
- Mutsuko - Odd girl name Mutsuko is used especially in Japanese that originated from Japanese, meaning of Mutsuko is "Intimate Child"
Famous people named Osena
We could not find any notable namesake.