Otila meaning and origin
Otila is variation of Odila. Odila is variation of Odilia and Ottilie. Also Odila is variant of durable and prevailing Odelia. Odila is also variant of Otthild. Odila is also variant of Germanic Names Containing the Name Element Odal. Odila is also variant form of frequently used and rooted Oda. Odila is abridged form of Oda. Origin of Unexpected and Timeless Odila is in Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Odila is "Possession".
Variants of OtilaNames that rhyme with Otila
Popularity of Otila
Otila is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 53 years, last appeared in 1974 and made just beyond the top 2000 names. Over 510 people have been named Otila in United States. Otila is a common name in Mexico while somewhat familiar name in Brazil. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Otila as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Otila
When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. You can't stand injustice. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day?
Looking for a name like Otila? Please go through the following names
- Elike - The unisex name Elike is used specifically in Norwegian. Elike is German and Frisian equivalent of Eileke. Also Elike is form of Alike in German and Frisian languages
- Nidolv is Norwegian form of Nidolf
- Tønder - Boy name Tønder means "Tinder or Enclosed Beach", majorly used in Norwegian came from Old Norse
- Tjodvard - Boy name Tjodvard is used in Norwegian. Tjodvard is equivalent of Þjóðvarður in Norwegian language
- Ingina is Norwegian equivalent of Inga
Namesakes of Otila
We could not find any notable namesake.