Odila meaning and origin
Rare girl name Odila is rooted from Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Odila is "Possession" is dominantly used in German, Norwegian, French and Swedish. Odila is a form of widely accepted and quaint Oda. Oda is version of illustrous Uta. Also Oda is version of famed Ute. Oda is also variant form of illustrous and immutable Odette. Oda is short version of names with "Ot". Oda is German equivalent of Names Containing the Name Element Aud. Also Oda is German equivalent of Names Containing the Name Element Odal. Offbeat Oda is originated from Germanic and Old High German, Oda means "Possession and Wealth". Odila is variant of imperishable and prevailing Odelia. Odelia is variant form of Odilon. Odelia is feminine version of Odilon. Odelia means Wealth and Fight, The Word Oide Meaning Song and Wealth is notably used in Dutch, Hebrew and English came from Germanic, Hebrew and Old High German. Odila is form of Otthild. Otthild is variant of Ottil. Used predominantly in Swedish and German unwonted, Otthild has its origin in Germanic, Otthild means "Prosperity In Battle".
Variants of OdilaNames that rhyme with Odila
Popularity of Odila
Odila is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Odila is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 10000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 30000 babies have been bestowed Odila around the globe.
What numbers say about Odila?
You are a good listener and friend. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective.
If you like Odila, you would love these names
- Knud means Knot is used especially in Norwegian and Scandinavian and a baby boy name is originated from Old Norse
- Gundbert - Boy name Gundbert means "Bright or Fight" that originated from Old High German is principally used in German, Finnish and Swedish
- Normann - Boy name Normann came from Old High German, Swedish and Germanic, notably used in English, Icelandic and German languages, Normann means "Northman, Norman or Man of the North"
- Kirstine predominantly is used in Greenlandic, English and Norwegian is originated from Latin is a baby girl name. Kirstine is equivalent of Kirstina in Danish and Norwegian languages
- Lavin - Rare unisex name Lavin has origin in Persian and Hebrew, meaning of Lavin is "Lord Ganesha, Fragrance or Lavender" is used specifically in Telugu and Gujarati
Namesakes of Odila
We could not find any notable namesake.