Päivikki meaning and origin
Päivikki is a version of Päivä. Päivä is feminine form of Päiviö. Originated from Finnish, Päivä, Päivä means "Day" is used notably in Swedish and Finnish.
Variants of PäivikkiNames that rhyme with Päivikki
Popularity of Päivikki
Päivikki is a familiar baby name in Finland. According to our research, over 500 babies have been named Päivikki globally, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Päivikki in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Looking for names similar to Päivikki? Please go through the following names
- Janniina is Finnish form of Janiina
- Volger - Boy name Volger is prevalently used in Swedish and Finnish. Volger is form of Wolfger in Swedish language
- Snöfrid is Swedish equivalent of Snœfríðr
- Arvee is form of Arved in Finnish language
- Hemmu is equivalent of Hemmo in Finnish language
Namesakes of Päivikki
We could not find any notable namesake.