Mielikki meaning and origin
Girl name Mielikki means "Pleasing or Luck, Combined with the Finnish Diminutive Suffix -Kki" and originated from Finnish language is used especially in Danish, Swedish and Finnish.
Variants of MielikkiNames that rhyme with Mielikki
Popularity of Mielikki
Mielikki is an uncommon name probably limited to Finland.
What numerology tells about Mielikki?
Perhaps you should take it easy and allow yourself to question things. Relationships make you feel trapped. You are probably an artist, or a writer, or something else associated with creativity. You are a human and an animal right activist. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. You will come to see that you are better without those who hurt you. You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy.
If you like Mielikki, you would love these names
- Sæberg - The boy name Sæberg is largely used in Finnish and Swedish. Sæberg is form of Sæbergur in Icelandic language
- Tuvi is Danish form of Tófi
- Qupanuk is form of Kupanuk in Greenlandic language
- Fot is equivalent of Fótr in Danish and Swedish languages
- Lindor is used primarily in Norwegian, Old SwedishDanish and Swedish is originated from Latin and Old Norse, Lindor means "He who Seduces" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Mielikki
We could not find any notable namesake.