Paaras meaning and origin
The boy name Paaras is substantially used in Hindi, Malayalam, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi and Gujarati languages, Paaras means "Precious Stone or Costly Metal".Names that rhyme with Paaras
Popularity of Paaras
Paaras is a familiar baby name in India. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Paaras globally.
Numerological analysis of Paaras
You are seen as this ignorant, negative person who's full of himself, when in fact, you are the total opposite but only for people who deserve it. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Your soul is playful and young. Being crazy is your way to handle the ugliness of the world and stay sane. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. People admire your spirit.
If you like Paaras, you would love these names
- Nischith means Certain or for Sure or Genuine is prevalently used in Malayalam, Kannada and Bengali is aimed at boys
- Pratistha - Girl name Pratistha is used in Hindi and Gujarati, Pratistha means "Pre-Eminence or Preeminence"
- Kanyana - Girl name Kanyana is mostly used in Malayalam and Tamil, meaning of Kanyana is "Maiden"
- Agnihotra specifically is used in Kannada, Malayalam and Telugu is a boy name, meaning of Agnihotra is "Sacrifice Offered to Agni"
- Keiyona - New-fangled and Unheard-of Keiyona largely is used in Kannada, Marathi and Gujarati, meaning of Keiyona is "Morning Star" is given to girls
Namesakes of Paaras
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Paaras
- Boy names beginning with P
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean Stone
- Baby Names that mean Iron
- Baby Names that mean Gold