Padraic meaning and origin
Rarefied Padraic prevalently is used in Irish is a boy name is rooted from Latin. Padraic is derived from Patrick. Patrick is English form of Patricius. Meaning of Patrick is Noblewoman, Patrician and Nobleman is rooted from Latin.Names that rhyme with Padraic
Popularity of Padraic
Padraic is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1955 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1982, it ranked 1654th when 36 boys were named Padraic. Over 961 babies in United States have been named Padraic. Also, in Ireland, it has been in use since 1964 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 1985, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 105 on boy names chart when 50 babies were named Padraic. There are over 1476 babies that have been given the name Padraic in Ireland.
Padraic is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, Padraic is a familiar name in England. At least, 4000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Padraic?
Break down your endless search for happiness when you already have so much to be happy and grateful for. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again.
Do you like Padraic? Other names you would love
- Oriel - Meaning of Oriel is Gold Made is of Latin and Germanic origin, prevalently used in English is used as a unisex name
- Marilynn - Prevalent unisex name Marilynn is majorly used in English and English. It is rooted from Hebrew, French and Egyptian, meaning of Marilynn is "Blend of Marie or Mary or Lyn"
- Sisto - Used in Italian unexpected, Sisto came from Old Greek and Latin and is given to baby boys, Sisto means "Fine, Xystos or Smooth"
- Karine - Of Italian and Old Greek origin, Unorthodox Karine is chiefly used in Russian, Finnish and French and is used for girls, Karine means "Dear or The Pure"
- Emilian - Recent and Curious Emilian is used specifically in Polish, Romanian and Swedish, Emilian means "Rivaling, Emulum or Inspired By a Ancient Roman Sex" used as a boy name is rooted from Latin
Namesakes of Padraic
- Padraic Fallon, Irish poet and playwright
- Padraic Fiacc, Irish poet, and member of Aosdána
- Padraic Kenney, professor of history and International Studies at Indiana University
- Padraic Colum, Irish poet, novelist, dramatist, biographer
- Padraic McGuinness, Australian journalist, activist, and commentator
- Padraic Duffy in Me, You, a Bag & Bamboo as Writer
- Padraic Delaney in The Wind That Shakes the Barley as Actor
- Padraic Aubrey in movie Little Savant as Actor