Pakiza name meaning
Meaning: Virtuous, Pure, Chaste, Polite and Nice
Add to favorites
What does Pakiza mean?
Pakiza means Virtuous, Pure, Chaste, Polite or Nice is used as a baby girl name is used in Arabic. Names that rhyme with Pakiza
How popular is the name Pakiza?
Pakiza is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Bangladesh, Pakistan, Uzbekistan and Russia. As per our evaluation, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Pakiza around the globe.
What numerology tells about Pakiza?
If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Do you like Pakiza? Other names you would love
- Saajida - Odd girl name Saajida is majorly used in Arabic, Saajida means "One who Worships God"
- Hinna - Especially used in Arabic, Hinna means "Henna or Myrtle" is used for girls
- Nazmi - Used largely in Arabic, Nazmi means "Arranger, Star or Organizer" is a baby boy name
- Juail - Boy name Juail means "One Black or Ill-shaped or Name of a Sahabi" is chiefly used in Arabic
- Dhaki - Used specifically in Arabic, Dhaki is used as a boy name, Dhaki means "Intelligent or One who has a Sharp Mind"
Famous people named Pakiza
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Pakiza
- Girl names beginning with P
- Arabic Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Virtuous
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Chaste
- Baby Names that mean Polite
- Baby Names that mean Nice
Share your opinion on Pakiza