Marzuqah meaning and origin
Marzuqah is used substantially in Arabic is a girl name, Marzuqah means "Fortunate or Blessed by God".Names that rhyme with Marzuqah
Popularity of Marzuqah
Marzuqah is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Marzuqah
You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Material success is not all that matters in life. Injustice makes you go crazy. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
If you like Marzuqah, you would love these names
- AbdusShafi mainly is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of AbdusShafi is "Slave of the Healer"
- Shafa - The girl name Shafa means "Cure" is predominantly used in Arabic
- Abu-Ubaidah - Meaning of Abu-Ubaidah is Great Sahabi of the Prophet aimed at baby boys is chiefly used in Arabic
- Radhia - Used chiefly in Arabic, Radhia means "Pleasant, Happy or Well-satisfied" is a baby girl name is originated from Arabic
- Abdul-Moez means Servant of the Honourer aimed at baby boys is especially used in Arabic
Namesakes of Marzuqah
We could not find any notable namesake.