Pareshti meaning and origin
Pareshti's meaning is Having the Highest Sacrifice or Worship is used primarily in Sanskrit is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Pareshti
Popularity of Pareshti
Pareshti is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Pareshti?
Travelling is your passion. You should use your skills and mind to put wicked people where they belong. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner. If the letter I represent your capstone, work on your emotional side. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again.
Looking for a name like Pareshti? Please go through the following names
- Bhumipati - Boy name Bhumipati is especially used in Sanskrit language, meaning of Bhumipati is "Lord of the Earth"
- Himambu - Boy name Himambu means "Water of Snow" is used primarily in Sanskrit
- Hosang means To be One's Own Self commonly aimed at baby boys is used majorly in Sanskrit
- Bhugarbha is used specifically in Sanskrit, Bhugarbha means "Womb of the Earth or Who Keeps Secrets" is used normally as a boy name
- Natavara means The Best of Dancers used for baby boys is used largely in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Pareshti
We could not find any notable namesake.