Parkin meaning and origin
Mostly used in English, Parkin has its origin in English, meaning of Parkin is "Little Rock" is used for baby boys.
Variants of ParkinNames that rhyme with Parkin
Popularity of Parkin
Parkin is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Parkin?
Nothing can stop them from achieving what they intended. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. The only way to find happiness is to stop searching for it and let it find you first. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You would put other people's interests and wishes before yours just to see them happy.
Other names similar to Parkin, for would be parents
- Jiannini - Girl name Jiannini is used particulary in English. Its origin is in Hebrew, meaning of Jiannini is "God is Gracious, Consecrated to God and God is Merciful". Jiannini is resulted from Johnna.
- Whitelaw - Of English origin, Outlandish and Timeless Whitelaw is mainly used in English, Whitelaw means "Small Hill or From the White Hill" is used for baby boys
- Huntingden - Used especially in English, Huntingden means "From the Hunter's Hill" is of Old English origin is used for boys
- Voltaire - Far-out Voltaire is used substantially in English, Voltaire means "The Younger Arouet", a baby boy name has origin in French
- Binnie - Queer unisex name Binnie means "Blessed and Good Person", used dominantly in English has its origin in Latin and Old Greek languages. Binnie is variant transcription of Benita.
Namesakes of Parkin
- Parkin Jeffcock, mining engineer