Lesly name meaning
What does Lesly mean?
The widely accepted unisex name Lesly means "Garden, Holly or God is Fullness", used in English is originated from Old Irish, Celtic and Hebrew. Lesly is version of eternal and lofty Leslie. Leslie is resultant of ElisabethThe Lands of Lesslyn In Aberdeenshire. Leslie's meaning is Small Meadow and Holly Garden is originated from Hebrew and Celtic. The name is celebrated on November 17.
How do I pronounce Lesly?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Lesly is l(e)-sly. les-ly is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Lesly
How popular is the name Lesly?
Lesly was a popular name in United States. Over 14589 babies have been given the first name in 139 years. At its zenith in 2003, it ranked 364th when 839 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 139 years. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 500 baby names 11 times Lesly is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1965 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1991, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 470 on girl names chart when 94 babies were given the name Lesly. There are over 2056 babies that have been given the name Lesly in France.
Lesly is an uncommon baby name in Belgium where it is still in use. But Lesly is a popular baby name in Honduras where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in, Guatemala, Mexico, Haiti and Peru. At least, 60000 people globally have carried Lesly as their given name according to our research.
Lesly in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Lesly?
You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. In order to earn more, use some of your many talents. Some people admire while others judge your recklessness and carelessness. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. You are a smart person who knows how to rise above everything that makes you feel miserable.
Other names similar to Lesly
- Brenin - Of Celtic origin, Uncustomary Brenin means "Descendant of Braonán, Descendant of Braonán Tear Drop and To Brand" is used as a gender insensitive name. Brenin is derived from Brennan.
- Kylie - Primarily used in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish preeminent, Kylie means "Boomerang" is a gender insensitive name is originated from Australian and Celtic
- Guenhaël is originated from Celtic, Guenhaël means "Happy or Generous"
- Meryl - Predominant and Conifer Old French, German and Celtic Meryl means "Sea-bright or Form of Merle" and is used for both sexes is mainly used in Welsh and English
- Diarmuid - Of Celtic and Old Irish origin, Cherished and Contemporary Diarmuid is used in Irish given to baby boys, Diarmuid means "Freeman"
Middle names for Lesly
These familiar and charming middle names fit well with Lesly.
View more middle names that goes with Lesly.
Famous people named Lesly
- Lesly Kahn in A Single Drop of Rain - September 7, 1953 as Actress
- Lesly Ann Warren in as
- Leslye-Aikayla So in A Case of Deceit as Actress
- Lesly Mess in Casting Live as Actress
- Lesly Brown in Beaches Resorts Week 3 as
- Leslye Headland in Bachelorette as Writer
Lists having Lesly
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Garden
- Baby Names that mean Holly
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Fullness