Payaspati meaning and origin
The boy name Payaspati is especially used in Sanskrit language, Payaspati means "The Lord of Milk".Names that rhyme with Payaspati
Popularity of Payaspati
Payaspati is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Payaspati?
You want to be loved more than you already are. You want to be more. More. More. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Sincerity is something you respect and practice. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Being crazy is your way to handle the ugliness of the world and stay sane.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Payaspati
- Tarachandea - Origin of Tarachandea is in Sanskrit is a girl name, meaning of Tarachandea is "Star". Tarachandea is derivation of Tarachand.
- Bhuvanesa - Boy name Bhuvanesa is used in Sanskrit language, meaning of Bhuvanesa is "Lord of the Earth"
- Dandan - Dandan's meaning is Carrier of a Staff is used as a boy name has origin in Sanskrit. Dandan is resultant of Dandin.
- Devamidha - The boy name Devamidha is used in Sanskrit, Devamidha means "God Begotten"
- Prachura - Boy name Prachura is used especially in Sanskrit, meaning of Prachura is "Many"
Namesakes of Payaspati
We could not find any notable namesake.