Pedka meaning and origin
Pedka is variant form of Petka. Petka is form of Pjotr in Russian language.
Variants of PedkaNames that rhyme with Pedka
Popularity of Pedka
Pedka is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Pedka
You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge. You are a wise person. Be proud of the person you've become and don't fall in love so easy.
Go through the following names similar to Pedka
- Otukka is equivalent of Otto in Finnish language
- Albantine - Meaning of Albantine is Alba from the Stem End, Man from City Alba and White is notably used in Danish and is used for baby girls came from Latin and Albanian. Albantine is feminine of Alban.
- Bertuli - Boy name Bertuli is mainly used in Finnish. Bertuli is Finnish form of Bärtyly
- Kaaperi is Finnish cognate of Gabriel
- Jassu is Finnish cognate of Jassi
Namesakes of Pedka
We could not find any notable namesake.