Albantine meaning and origin
Albantine is effeminate variant of Alban. Alban is German equivalent of Albanus. Meaning of Alban is Man from City Alba, Alba from the Stem End and A City on a White Hill came from Albanian and Latin.
View middle names that goes with Albantine like Kaisa, Catrina, Velda, Sely, Iael, Lahna,Names that rhyme with Albantine
Popularity of Albantine
Albantine is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Albantine
You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine.
Looking for names similar to Albantine? Please go through the following names
- Stinna - Widely Accepted girl name Stinna is used in Danish. Stinna is Danish cognate of Stina
- Bunita - Unwonted Bunita has its origin in Spanish is used as a baby girl name, Bunita means "Pretty, "Good" Celebrates 3 January and Good". Bunita is a derivation of Bonita.
- Junina - Junina's meaning is Born in June and Vital Force is a girl name came from English. Junina is resultant of June.
- Daianna - Offbeat girl name Daianna means "From the Greek Goddess of the Moon, The Element Deiwo with the Meaning Light Deity and Divine" has its origin in Indoeuropean. Daianna is derived from Diana.
- Kierstine - Girl name Kierstine is commonly used in Danish. Kierstine is Frisian form of Kierstin
Namesakes of Albantine
We could not find any notable namesake.