Pei name meaning
What does Pei mean?
The curious unisex name Pei means "Abundant".
How does Pei feel as a baby name?
Pei is a unique and modern-sounding baby boy name with Chinese origin. It translates to "abundant" and boasts an air of prosperity and abundance. This name is perfect for parents who want a meaningful name for their baby boy that is not too common. Pei has a strong and attractive sound to it, making it an excellent choice for families seeking something different for their little bundle of joy.
How do I pronounce Pei?
The most common way to pronounce one syllabled Pei is pay. The other ways to say the name is pei.
How popular is the name Pei?
Pei is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Pei is extremely popular in China where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore. According to our research, at least 1030000 people have been bestowed Pei around the globe.
Pei in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Pei
You are a person of many talents. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird? You are a smart person with a greater knowledge and wisdom. You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. When it comes to your professional life, you like to experiment and take risks to accomplish more and make a career progression.
Do you like Pei? You would love these names
- Omaid - Uncustomary Omaid came from Afghan, meaning of Omaid is "Hope" is a baby boy name
- Ciandra - Unorthodox Ciandra came from Italian bestowed upon girls, meaning of Ciandra is "Surrounded By Light"
- Sabbir means Patient is aimed at boys
- Rachmiel - Odd boy name Rachmiel means "God is My Comforter"
- Yosuke - Curious boy name Yosuke means "Extensive Support"
Famous people named Pei
- Pei Yaoqing, poet and politician of the Chinese Tang dynasty
- Pei Yan, official of the Chinese dynasty Tang Dynasty
- Pei Encai, Chinese football manager and a former player
- Pei Ji, important official and one-time chancellor of the Tang dynasty
- Pei Xiu, Chinese politician, geographer, writer
- Pei Ju, statesman who lived in the Sui and Tang dynasties
- Peighton Brown in Eden as Actress
- Peih-Gee Law in Survivor: China - The Reunion as
- Pei Chiao in 7 Lucky Ninja Kids as Actress
- Pei Ling Chin acted in movie Bai cu shi fu kou cu tou
- Pei Liu, from 2016 drama flick Yi ju ding yi wan ju, who portrayed the Niu Aixiang.