Ciandra name meaning
On This Page
What does Ciandra mean?
Ciandra's meaning is Surrounded By Light is a baby girl name has origin in Italian.
How does Ciandra sound as a baby name?
Ciandra is a beautiful and unique baby girl name with Italian roots. It has a gentle and feminine sound that is perfect for any little princess.
The name's meaning, "God is gracious," adds a lovely spiritual touch to its overall charm. What sets Ciandra apart from other names is its rarity and distinctiveness, as it's not a common choice among parents.
Its various vowel sounds make it fun to say out loud, and it rolls off the tongue with ease. If you're looking for a baby name that exudes elegance and grace while holding onto its spiritual significance, then Ciandra may be the perfect choice for you.
How do I pronounce Ciandra?
cia-nd-ra is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Ciandra. cian-dra is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of CiandraNames that rhyme with Ciandra
How popular is the name Ciandra?
Ciandra is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. At least, 60 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Ciandra?
Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. You often doubt your skills when you see someone more gifted, or better than you. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game.
If you like Ciandra, you would love these names
- Valeriana - Unwonted Valeriana has its origin in Latin, Valeriana means "The Strong, The Healthy or The Word Valere with the Meaning Be Healthy Be Strong" which is used prevalently in Italian is a baby girl name
- Cleofe means Glory of the Father or She who Shows Signs of Glory has origin in Old Greek, a baby girl name is used specifically in Italian
- Artemisio has its origin in Old Greek is predominantly used in Italian and is aimed at baby boys, Artemisio means "Artemis"
- Gioia - Rare girl name Gioia has its origin in English and Latin, meaning of Gioia is "Joy or Delight" is used mostly in Italian
- Gerolamo has its origin in Old Greek is dominantly used in Italian used as a boy name, Gerolamo means "Sacred Name"
Sibling Names for Ciandra
If you're looking for sibling names to pair with the unique and charming name "Ciandra," then we have some great options to consider. Here are some hand-picked names that complement "Ciandra" perfectly and create a harmonious blend of modern and classic monikers for your little ones.
For a sister
Brother to Ciandra
Famous people named Ciandra
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ciandra
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -andra
- Baby Names that mean Light