Pelabo meaning and origin
The boy name Pelabo means "Lightning" is primarily used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Pelabo
Popularity of Pelabo
Pelabo is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Pelabo
You always think there's more out there. You want to accomplish more when it comes to you career. You are an attractive person with an impressive character and formed life values. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You want to be loved more than you already are. You want to be more. More. More. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch.
Looking for a name like Pelabo? Please go through the following names
- Mah-Naz - Girl name Mah-Naz is prevalently used in Arabic language, meaning of Mah-Naz is "Humble Moon (that Would Disappear on Touch)"
- Zizi - Used chiefly in Arabic, Zizi means "Dedicated to God" is a girl name
- Hosni - Of Arabic origin, Hosni means "Naturally Beautiful, Beauty or Handsome" which is specifically used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- NoorulHuda - Used mainly in Arabic, NoorulHuda bestowed upon boys, NoorulHuda means "Light of the Right Guidance (of Allah)"
- Ahbab - Girl name Ahbab means "Dear or Darling" is dominantly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Pelabo
We could not find any notable namesake.