Peroline meaning and origin
Peroline came from Latin is prevalently used in Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian, meaning of Peroline is "Stone or Rock" is aimed at baby girls. Peroline is derived from Pétronille. Pétronille is originated from Greek, Pétronille means "Rock and Rock". Notably used in Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian, Peroline means "Stone or Rock" and is rooted from Latin is used as a girl name. Peroline is a formed by unexpected choice PER and unexpected choice OLINA. PER is a form of commonly accepted and evergreen Perry. Also PER is a form of Pädher. PER is also a form of venerable, commonly accepted and biblical Peder, which itself is form of stone in Breton language. PER is form of stone in Breton language. Peroline is a formed by unexpected choice PER and unexpected choice OLINA.
Variants of Peroline
View middle names that goes with Peroline like Girl, Kizzie, Luvenia,Names that rhyme with Peroline
Popularity of Peroline
Peroline is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 52 years of usage and 352 bearers, the name could just made to the top 417 names in 1903 before vanishing in 2009. There are over 352 babies that have been given the name Peroline in France. At least, 300 people globally have carried Peroline as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Peroline?
You are always open to new adventures. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. You are the manager of events and organizer of partying among your friends. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. You are an amazing, intelligent, and worthy person even if not everyone sees it. Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. Keeping your emotions isn't something you usually do. It only happens when you are not sure if a person is being honest with you or not.
Other names similar to Peroline, for name hunters
- Amola - Unisex name Amola is used chiefly in Swedish, Sanskrit and Danish languages, meaning of Amola is "Priceless"
- Raune is Finnish form of Rauno. Also Raune is Finnish equivalent of Rauna
- Harthe is Danish equivalent of Harði
- Fífa means Cotton Grass has its origin in Old Norse bestowed upon girls is used predominantly in Danish and Icelandic
- Jóna - Hebrew name Jóna is used substantially in Icelandic and Finnish, a baby girl name, meaning of Jóna is "Yahweh is Gracious". Jóna is feminine of Jón.
Namesakes of Peroline
We could not find any notable namesake.