Petva meaning and origin
The unisex name Petva means "Gold or Fire" is used prevalently in Hindi.
View middle names that goes with Petva like Gayl, Rylan, Finley, Vince, Quincy, Rian,Names that rhyme with Petva
Popularity of Petva
Petva is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Petva?
You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes.
Do you like Petva? Read these names too
- Ponnivalavan - Majorly used in Hindi and Tamil, Ponnivalavan means "The One who Speaks Golden Words or King" is used as a boy name
- Chahîda - The Chahîda means "Witness of Faith" is rooted from Quran
- Eilke - Boy name Eilke is used principally in Frisian and Frisian, Eilke means "Sword Tip or Of Noble Figure"
- Morvanig - Morvanig's meaning is Sea or Assault is originated from Breton
- JoAnn - Meaning of JoAnn is Yahweh is Gracious, God is Merciful or Gift from God is substantially used in Danish, Norwegian and Finnish and came from Hebrew is aimed at both sexes
Namesakes of Petva
We could not find any notable namesake.