Phoung meaning and origin
Originated from Vietnamese, Unorthodox Phoung is a girl name, Phoung means "Phoenix".Names that rhyme with Phoung
Popularity of Phoung
Phoung is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. Also, Phoung is a familiar name in Vietnam. At least, 900 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Phoung
It's just that the world isn't shaped as you want and it's making you angry. Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. You have yourself, healthy and sane, and crazy. You are inspiring and have a strong charisma. As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception. You try so desperately to change the world. You don't have a perfect life but who does? At least, your life is worth admiring.
Do you like Phoung? Other names you would love
- Bogislaw - Bogislaw means "God's Glory"
- Fflur - The girl name Fflur means "Flowers"
- Tokma - Used predominantly in Hindi and Hindi, Tokma bestowed upon both genders, Tokma means "Japan's Capital or Silver Star"
- Goyathlay - Goyathlays origin is Apache is used as a boy name and is primarily used in Apache, meaning of Goyathlay is "One who Yawns"
- Vinaha - Used primarily in Hindi and Hindi, Vinaha bestowed upon both genders, Vinaha means "Together"
Namesakes of Phoung
We could not find any notable namesake.