Pierrel name meaning
What does Pierrel mean?
Used largely in English, Pierrel aimed at boys, Pierrel means "Little Rock" is of Old Greek origin. Pierrel is resulted from Pierre. Pierre is form of Peter in French and English languages. Also Pierre is French cognate of Petrus. Originated from Old Greek, Pierre, Pierre means "The Stone and The Rock".
View middle names that goes with Pierrel like Reon, Hyman, Kenn,Names that rhyme with Pierrel
How popular is the name Pierrel?
Pierrel is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Pierrel?
The only way to find happiness is to stop searching for it and let it find you first. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You are gifted with an amazing physiognomy but often doubt your value. The letter P as your cornerstone revels your passionate character. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself.
If you like Pierrel, you would love these names
- Sofija - Meaning of Sofija is Wisdom came from Old Greek used as a baby girl name is used in Latvian and Slavic
- Ireneo - Outlandish Ireneo came from Old Greek, meaning of Ireneo is "Peace" and a boy name is predominantly used in Italian
- Anaclet means Remembered is rooted from Greek
- Aleksi - The curious unisex name Aleksi is used particulary in Swedish and Norwegian. Its origin is in Old Greek, Aleksi means "The Defender or Defender of Mankind"
- Charish - Offbeat Charish is originated from English and Old Greek bestowed upon both genders, Charish means "Grace" is chiefly used in Oriya, Tamil and Hindi
Famous people named Pierrel
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Pierrel
- Boy names beginning with P
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Rock
Share your opinion on Pierrel