Pietar meaning and origin
Principally used in Swedish and Finnish, Pietar is a boy name. Pietar is a form of biblical Pietari. Pietari is a form of venerable and biblical Peter. Pietari is Finnish equivalent of Peter. Principally used in Finnish and Swedish, Pietari, meaning of Pietari is "The Rock and The Stone" is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of PietarNames that rhyme with Pietar
Popularity of Pietar
Pietar is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Pietar
As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception. Balance and harmony are what's most important to you at the moment because you've had enough drama for one life. You know a way out but prefer to dwell in your comfort zone. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. The only way to find happiness is to stop searching for it and let it find you first. You are a hard worker who wants to give their best to accomplish more on a professional level.
Other names similar to Pietar
- Pirjetta - Widespread girl name Pirjetta is commonly used in Swedish and Finnish. Pirjetta is Finnish equivalent of Birgitta
- Birkitta - Girl name Birkitta came from Old Norse and Celtic is notably used in Swedish and Finnish languages. Birkitta is Finnish equivalent of Pirkitta
- Rara - Originated from Latin, Rara is used principally in Finnish and Swedish, Rara means "Thinly Sown, Few In Number or Widely Separated or Sweet, Dear, Cute, Nice" is given to girls
- Volger is form of Wolfger in Swedish language
- Fylgia - Substantially used in Swedish and Finnish, Fylgia is used as a girl name, meaning of Fylgia is "She, who Follows" has origin in Old Norse
Namesakes of Pietar
We could not find any notable namesake.