Pikka name meaning
What does Pikka mean?
Pikka's meaning is Sublime is used largely in Nordic. Pikka is short of Birgitta. Birgitta is variation of acclaimed and virtuous Birgit. Also Birgitta is form of commonly accepted, enduring and sacred Bridget. Birgitta is Nordic cognate of Brigitte. Also Birgitta is form of Brigitta in Nordic language. Origin of Birgitta is in Old Norse and Celtic, meaning of Birgitta is "Sublime and The Exalted One".Names that rhyme with Pikka
How popular is the name Pikka?
Pikka is a familiar baby name in India. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Pikka around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Pikka
People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. Help them improve instead of judging. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way.
Go through the following names similar to Pikka
- Chetobuh - Mainly used in Hindi and Hindi, Chetobuh bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Chetobuh is "Love"
- Surintan - Originated from Malay, Surintan is used as a baby girl name, Surintan means "Diamond or Queen" is particulary used in Malay
- Masamba - Boy name Masamba means "Goes Away"
- Ponnivalavan - The boy name Ponnivalavan is used primarily in Tamil and Hindi languages, Ponnivalavan means "King or Highly Speak-Able"
- Run - Unisex name Run is used commonly in Hindi, Danish and Norwegian, meaning of Run is "Race in Life"
Famous people named Pikka
We could not find any notable namesake.