Keryann meaning and origin
Origin of Keryann is in Breton language, meaning of Keryann is "Place or House and Jean". It is celebrated on December 27th.
View middle names that goes with Keryann like Izia, Sor,Names that rhyme with Keryann
Popularity of Keryann
Keryann is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2004, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 748 on boy names chart when 45 babies were named Keryann. Over 393 people have been named Keryann in France. As per our estimate, over 300 babies have been bestowed Keryann around the globe.
What numerology tells about Keryann?
You don't like to brag about your knowledge and wisdom because you know that with time, everyone will realize your value. Find a way to release and replace the negative energy inside your soul with a positive one. In fact, you are known as the original weirdo who creates cool stuff. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. The letter K as your cornerstone reveals you are an introvert who enjoys solitude.
Other names similar to Keryann
- Bartholemus - Meaning of Bartholemus is Farmer's Son and Son of Talmai is originated from Aramaic is bestowed upon baby boys. Bartholemus is derivation of Bartholomew.
- Renka - Boy name Renka means "Hard or Advice" is principally used in Frisian
- Lilija means Lily has origin in Latvian chiefly used in Polish and Latvian is bestowed upon girls
- Joriz means José Rizal is used mainly in Tagalog is a boy name
- Lenhard - The Lenhard means "Strong or Lion"
Namesakes of Keryann
We could not find any notable namesake.