Pitaraq name meaning
What does Pitaraq mean?
Pitaraq is form of Piitaaraq in Greenlandic language.
Variants of PitaraqNames that rhyme with Pitaraq
How popular is the name Pitaraq?
Pitaraq is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Pitaraq?
You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. You never stress over difficult times or problems because you know that everything has an ending point. Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment. You are curious and driven by your wish to invent new things and solutions. People see you as an exceptional human being because of your determination and fearless attitude.
Other names similar to Pitaraq, for would be parents
- Eirá - Unisex name Eirá is used largely in Swedish and Sami languages. Eirá is form of Eira in Sami language
- Hálfdán is Icelandic cognate of Hálfdan
- Bjørg - Originated from Old Norse, Bjørg is used largely in Faroese, Finnish and Scandinavian is a baby girl name, Bjørg means "Rescue or Help"
- Apríl - Chiefly used in Icelandic and Swedish illustrous, Apríl is a baby girl name. Apríl is equivalent of April in Icelandic language
- Sávlos is Sami form of Saulus
Famous people named Pitaraq
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Pitaraq
- Boy names beginning with P
- Danish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Rock
- Baby Names that mean Stone
- Baby Names that mean River
- Baby Names that mean Strong