Pomesh meaning and origin
Meaning of Pomesh is Success aimed at boys is used principally in Tamil, Hindi, Bengali, Malayalam, Telugu, Oriya, Gujarati, Kannada and Marathi.Names that rhyme with Pomesh
Popularity of Pomesh
Pomesh is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Pomesh
You can go from cold to extremely sensitive sometimes, people see you as a robot without feelings. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. You want to do more cool and exciting stuff. Your personality number reflects your naivety and sincere approach. You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust.
Do you like Pomesh? You would love these names
- Dayakara - Mostly used in Oriya and Malayalam, Dayakara means "Compassionate or Merciful Lord Shiva" is a boy name
- Samyukta - Meaning of Samyukta is Goddess Devi or Goddess Durga aimed at girls is used predominantly in Oriya and Kannada
- Deeptimoy - Used notably in Sindhi, Sanskrit and Hindi, Deeptimoy is used as a baby boy name, Deeptimoy means "Lustrous" is rooted from Sanskrit
- Bhagath - Meaning of Bhagath is Devotee of God or Devotee is majorly used in Hindi and Oriya is used for both boys and girls
- Devalekha - Devalekha's meaning is Celestial Beauty used for baby girls is chiefly used in Tamil, Kannada and Telugu
Namesakes of Pomesh
We could not find any notable namesake.