Pompeo meaning and origin
Meaning of Pompeo is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of Pompeo
View middle names that goes with Pompeo like Cashton,Names that rhyme with Pompeo
Popularity of Pompeo
Pompeo is a common baby name in Italy while it is somewhat familiar in Philippines and Peru. According to our research, over 4000 babies have been named Pompeo globally.
What numerology tells about Pompeo?
As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception. You don't have a perfect life but who does? At least, your life is worth admiring. If you put your mind on something, giving up before its done is out of the question. You want to do more cool and exciting stuff. Job and life success are your priorities. Being crazy is your way to handle the ugliness of the world and stay sane. Whatever you do, you do it with heart. And it always gives the best results because your approach is positive.
Other names similar to Pompeo
- Fosco is originated from Latin is used commonly in Italian, Fosco means "Fuscus" is a baby boy name
- Candido - The widespread and perennial boy name Candido is primarily used in Italian, Candido means "White or Bright Pure" is originated from Latin
- Andonino is originated from Greek is used prevalently in Italian, Andonino means "Feeds on Flower"
- Quarto - Primarily used in Italian, Quarto means "Quartus or Fourth-Born" that originated from Latin and Italian is aimed at baby boys
- Ermenegildo - Boy name Ermenegildo means "Gild or Ermen" which is used specifically in Italian is originated from Gothic language
Namesakes of Pompeo
- Pompeo Posar, 'Playboy' magazine staff photographer
- Pompeo Landulfo, Italian painter active mainly in Naples
- Pompeo Aldrovandi, Italian Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church
- Pompeo Colonna, Italian 'condottiero', politician, and cardinal
- Pompeo Batoni, Italian painter
- Pompeo Coppini, Italian born sculptor
- Pompeo Ghitti, Italian painter of the Baroque period
- Pompeo Aldrovandini, Italian painter of the Baroque period