Ponsaravana meaning and origin
Used substantially in Tamil, Ponsaravana is used as a boy name, Ponsaravana means "Golden God Murugan, Godly, Handsome or Protector".Names that rhyme with Ponsaravana
Popularity of Ponsaravana
Ponsaravana is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Ponsaravana?
To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. You are very smart and calculative. Listen to the advice you give. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You are gifted with an amazing physiognomy but often doubt your value. But you shouldn't because you are a great person with an amazing mind that's capable of achieving great things.
Other names similar to Ponsaravana
- Mathusha - Used in Tamil, Mathusha is used as a girl name, Mathusha means "Honey"
- Nimalya - The girl name Nimalya is used prevalently in Tamil, Nimalya means "Pure or Purity"
- Tamilesai - Mainly used in Tamil, Tamilesai means "Tamil Music" is aimed at baby girls
- Kartheesh - Kartheesh's meaning is Gold is particulary used in Tamil is used as a baby boy name
- Ashwinkumar is used predominantly in Tamil, Ashwinkumar means "Twin Vedic Gods of medicine in Hindu mythology" bestowed upon baby boys is originated from Sanskrit
Namesakes of Ponsaravana
We could not find any notable namesake.