Poomaalai meaning and origin
Poomaalai specifically is used in Tamil, meaning of Poomaalai is "Decorating Fresh Flowers in a String" is used as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Poomaalai
Popularity of Poomaalai
Poomaalai is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Poomaalai
There's so much you are withholding that it's making you sick. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing. You can't stand watching innocent souls suffering because of the cruelty of humanity. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. It's time you say “stop” to people who don't know better than hurting, gossip, and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong.
Other names similar to Poomaalai
- Eegaiarasan - Mostly used in Tamil, Eegaiarasan bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Eegaiarasan is "King of Charity"
- Nimalini - The girl name Nimalini is primarily used in Tamil language, Nimalini means "Goddess Parvathy"
- Apanaya is used commonly in Tamil, Apanaya means "Expressing the Meaning by Using Body Parts" is a girl name
- Vasudevi means Guru and God Vasudevan is a girl name is used particulary in Tamil. Vasudevi is feminine form of Vasudevan.
- Kajan is used largely in Tamil, Kajan means "Elephant (in Sanskrit) or God Ganesha" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Poomaalai
We could not find any notable namesake.