Prabhnam meaning and origin
Meaning of Prabhnam is Absorbed In Gods Name is used as a gender insensitive name is prevalently used among Sikhs and Punjabi.Names that rhyme with Prabhnam
Popularity of Prabhnam
Prabhnam is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Prabhnam?
You don't have a perfect life but who does? At least, your life is worth admiring. You hate copying others. You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own. You are the mover and shaker of the world. If you have number 8 as your personality no, it reveals your competitive spirit, good nature, and lucky one. You always leave an everlasting impression but entering your world is a hard task to accomplish.
Go through the following names similar to Prabhnam
- Kirpan - Used in Sikh and Punjabi, Kirpan means "Crown" is used as a baby boy name
- Ghamandjot - Ghamandjot's meaning is Light of Pride is primarily used in Sikh and Punjabi is a baby boy name
- Inderjot - Boy name Inderjot is used chiefly in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Inderjot is "Gods Light or God's Light"
- Jaginderpal - The boy name Jaginderpal means "Preserver of the World" is used mostly in Punjabi and Sikh
- Sachbhagat dominantly is used in Punjabi and Sikh is a baby boy name, meaning of Sachbhagat is "Love for Patience or True Devotee of God"
Namesakes of Prabhnam
We could not find any notable namesake.