Premah meaning and origin
Girl name Premah has origin in Sanskrit. Premah is variation of cherished Prema. Prema is a version of prevailing Prima. Latin and Sanskrit name Prema, meaning of Prema is "Beloved and Love".
Variants of PremahNames that rhyme with Premah
Popularity of Premah
Premah is a familiar baby name in Malaysia. At least, 500 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Premah
Keeping your emotions isn't something you usually do. It only happens when you are not sure if a person is being honest with you or not. You like questioning general beliefs and opinions in order to comprehend the world better. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life. To feel happy and fulfilled, you have to do something you haven't done before. That's helping others.
Do you like Premah? Read these names too
- Punyabhajin principally is used in Sanskrit bestowed upon boys, meaning of Punyabhajin is "Blissful or Partaking of Virtue"
- Cetas - Used substantially in Sanskrit, Cetas is used as a boy name, Cetas means "Soul or Intelligece"
- Udarre - The boy name Udarre has its origin in Sanskrit, Udarre means "Generous". Udarre is a derivative of Udar.
- Areejeet - The boy name Areejeet is used primarily in Sanskrit, Areejeet means "Son of Krishna or Subhadra"
- Shreya - Meaning of Shreya is Goddess Lakshmi, Auspicious or To Give Credit to Someone is mostly used in Tamil and Kannada and is used for both sexes has its origin in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Premah
We could not find any notable namesake.